Receive a $500 rebate when you buy a MOVI Standing Desk in NSW!By Daniel Angelini on June 20, 2019
What Does the program offer?
The Small Business Rebate currently offered by SafeWork NSW is aimed to help you adopt smarter and safer options in your workplace… and the MOVI height adjustable Standing Desks are included as an eligible product.
So if you are a small business in NSW and thinking about buying and installing standing desks for you or your team; you may be able to receive a business rebate of to up to $500.
Continue reading below or download our fact sheet PDF here.
About the MOVI Standing Desk
- The only standing desk converter that meets all Worksafe requirements.
- Sustainable natural bamboo top is 3X harder than Birch or Oak.
- Enjoy a completely flat workspace that has 4X more usable space than any other desk converter.
- Safer than manual adjustment, Its smart motorised lift system lets you sit and stand at the click of a button.
- The MOVI Standing Desk has been designed, engineered and tested in Melbourne, Australia.
- You're a small business or sole trader registered in NSW who employs less than 50 people.
- You haven't previously received a small business rebate from SafeWork or WorkCover NSW.
- You are conducting a commercial business producing goods or providing services in NSW.
- Please refer to the Term and Conditions for more information
What do I need to complete my application:
- Attendance of a free SafeWork NSW safety workshop, event, webinar or an advisory visit from a SafeWork NSW Officer. The free online webinars are most convenient… as you can check them out at a time that suits you.
- A receipt for payment in full for the goods (or proof of payment)
- Your business details including ABN, trading name and business bank account.
How do I complete my application:Within six months of attending the advisory visit, safety workshop, program or event, you must:
- Identify, purchase and implement your eligible safety item, as per the list of eligible items. The MOVI Standing Desk falls under “Muscular stress” / “adjustable or tilting work bench, table, or work station”
- Get a paid tax invoice and receipt (or proof of purchase). The item must be purchased after you attend an eligible SafeWork NSW safety activity workshop, event, webinar or an advisory visit from a SafeWork NSW Officer.
- Complete an online rebate application form or print an application form and return it by:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post to Small Business Rebate, SafeWork NSW, Locked Bag 2906, Lisarow NSW 2252.
- Attach a copy of your paid tax invoice and receipt. The items you are claiming for must be paid for, received and installed prior to your application.
For More Information:
- Contact MOVI at email@example.com or call 1800 931 887
- Visit the SafeWork NSW Small Business Rebate page
- Contact Safework NSW at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 13 10 50